Monday, July 28, 2014

The Small Things

     Hello people!! 
You know everyone has a thing that just makes them want to punch someone in the face or rip your hair out. The little things, haha like that one direction song Little Things. I bet it was. 
    Most people talk about the small things they love about a person. Well today I'm am going to write about the opposite.
    I hate how people talk about something over and over. Honestly, person just get over it!! 
I hate how people ask the dumbest questions so they can get attention. 
I swear that is probably the one that just makes me roll my eyes.
I hate when people try to talk to you when you are tired. For real I just want to punch people that won't shut up at like 2 in the morning. 
       Now I know I am guilty of these sometimes too. I bet, many people are too. But, these just make me so mad like clicking of pens and the sound of chalk on a chalkboard. 
      Well that's all I have to say today. 
                 - Yours Truly
                 Silver Grace
    

3 comments: